ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
WHAT WOULD BE WRONG WITH MONTHLY PAY???
-
johno47
- Posts: 495
- Joined: 10 Feb 2007, 16:45
- Location: Burslem
-
ray of sunshine
- Posts: 117
- Joined: 31 Jul 2007, 22:45
monthly pay no way
My hubby is on monthly pay and after all the bills and shopping has been took out,he has £100 to live on the whole month.
I live by week to week, having 3 kids to feed and going to monthly will be a disaster
will be doing car boots on my day off and sunday
I live by week to week, having 3 kids to feed and going to monthly will be a disaster
will be doing car boots on my day off and sunday
see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil
-
Navy Bob
- Posts: 32
- Joined: 10 Oct 2007, 13:03
-
venger
- Posts: 206
- Joined: 09 Oct 2007, 13:38
Monthly pay would be a real pain in the arse for me. I have money going out of my bank each and every week, not to mention the monthly direct debits.
Also, RM are notorious for screwing up pay. I remember once it took them 5 weeks to pay me 2 lots (Weeks) of D2D. Many times I haven't got my overtime, or if they have paid me, it's wrong.
I like my weekly pay. Been on weekly pay since day 1 11 years ago. Don't fancy having to switch to monthly pay now.
Also, RM are notorious for screwing up pay. I remember once it took them 5 weeks to pay me 2 lots (Weeks) of D2D. Many times I haven't got my overtime, or if they have paid me, it's wrong.
I like my weekly pay. Been on weekly pay since day 1 11 years ago. Don't fancy having to switch to monthly pay now.
-
ray of sunshine
- Posts: 117
- Joined: 31 Jul 2007, 22:45