Bahia Feliz wrote:Lapsing is not supposed to be used to cover sick leave.
sorry where about does it state that?
The 2014 Agenda for Growth agreement states very clearly that lapsing should be considered in relation to predicted mail volumes and specifically states it MUST NOT be used to cover staffing problems.
I can't find anything in the AFG2014 about lapsing or Arbosprtion apart from in the Delivery Review section which is still ongoing.
If that's the case then BT2010 holds the field and they can, unfortunately lapse on the first day of sickness, but they can't force you to go over.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:I can't find anything in the AFG2014 about lapsing or Arbosprtion apart from in the Delivery Review section which is still ongoing.
If that's the case then BT2010 holds the field and they can, unfortunately lapse on the first day of sickness, but they can't force you to go over.
raikky wrote:so I e-mailed moya about it got a reply from jane but shes asking for my full name. I don't wanna lose my job or get s**t on because of s**t
Happened again today at our request basically told them, look we can't complete ours with all the knock on's plus do the lapse as well so were told to leave packets.