ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Breakfast?
-
2pints
- Posts: 286
- Joined: 28 Feb 2013, 16:46
- Gender: Male
Re: Breakfast?
Rice krispies and green tea.Only thing i can handle that early in morning.Then poached eggs on toast in canteen at work.
-
RedBagMan
- Posts: 1010
- Joined: 01 Aug 2010, 17:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: Behind the lens
Re: Breakfast?
Good shoutderistrong wrote:Fag, Tea, Fag, Coffee, Fag. In that order.
"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Breakfast?
How does he manage all those FagsRedBagMan wrote:Good shoutderistrong wrote:Fag, Tea, Fag, Coffee, Fag. In that order.
-
edwards87
- Posts: 14
- Joined: 15 Dec 2012, 13:36
- Gender: Male
Re: Breakfast?
This is what I have. Work part time so I drink it when I park at work, has something like 700 calories so it keeps me from getting hungry until I finish.norm wrote:400ml protein/oat shake combo takes 3mins to prep/drink.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72763
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Breakfast?
An Eton old boy perhaps.deristrong wrote:Fag, Tea, Fag, Coffee, Fag. In that order.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.