ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Is your pension enhanced at 55 advice please
-
Pinky 1
- Posts: 1510
- Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Wales
Re: Is your pension enhanced at 55 advice please
Have pm'd you 
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Is your pension enhanced at 55 advice please
can i just ask why you think your pension would be enhanced at 55 ?
-
stroller
- Posts: 127
- Joined: 12 Jun 2013, 17:31
- Gender: Male
Re: Is your pension enhanced at 55 advice please
I thought I was enhanced in the past I maybe wrong,
-
stroller
- Posts: 127
- Joined: 12 Jun 2013, 17:31
- Gender: Male
Re: Is your pension enhanced at 55 advice please
Pinky
Thank you for your message I have replied
Regards
Stroller
Thank you for your message I have replied
Regards
Stroller
-
baldrick
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 5038
- Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Is your pension enhanced at 55 advice please
It used to be enhanced by up to 6.6 years if you were taking EVR, but that has been reduced to just a few months - not much.stroller wrote:I thought I was enhanced in the past I maybe wrong,