ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
New Contract coming up for Betterware
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: New Contract coming up for Betterware
we might as well sell advertising space on the vans 
-
dave72
- Posts: 415
- Joined: 30 Nov 2010, 14:54
- Gender: Male
Re: New Contract coming up for Betterware
I'm surprised this hasn't happened alreadybringon4dayweeks wrote:we might as well sell advertising space on the vans
-
*xen*
- Posts: 53
- Joined: 20 Feb 2012, 18:52
- Gender: Male
Re: New Contract coming up for Betterware
I'm not sure we want to draw too much attention to our fleet of filthy, battered jalopies.dave72 wrote:I'm surprised this hasn't happened alreadybringon4dayweeks wrote:we might as well sell advertising space on the vans
That money talks,
I'll not deny,
I heard it once,
It said 'goodbye'.
I'll not deny,
I heard it once,
It said 'goodbye'.
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: New Contract coming up for Betterware
yes theres a contract coming up to deliver heinz baked beans to every uk householdeastie wrote:There is another new contract with RM in a months time to deliver Betterware catalogues once a month with any orders to be given as a percentage in the DOM's bonus
-
dave72
- Posts: 415
- Joined: 30 Nov 2010, 14:54
- Gender: Male
Re: New Contract coming up for Betterware
DentMaster and ChipsAway should be all over it*xen* wrote:I'm not sure we want to draw too much attention to our fleet of filthy, battered jalopies.dave72 wrote:I'm surprised this hasn't happened alreadybringon4dayweeks wrote:we might as well sell advertising space on the vans