Also really embarrassing when knocking on a door and handing over a PDA with coal black / blue hands.
Still got loads for the morning as well. I am taking out a small bottle of soapy water with me.
Was he really wearing a stormproof on the hottest day of the year yet? No wonder he was sweating like a @#%&*@#!Kings Norton wrote:My P & L partner today.
Kings Norton wrote:My P & L partner today.
Yeah, like RM will stop delivery because of what's mentioned in the report. As much as I'd love this to happen, I very much doubt that it will happen as this is meant to be completed today. Also I bet that over 80-90% of these papers were delivered yesterday. No doubt we'll be seeing (I hope) quite a few being returned via "freepost" or as a charged item [no post paid on it]. It's a bit late in the day really and RM top brass will be thinking of the contract issue and any defaults on that if not completed?Grinder64 wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/06 ... 88031.html
Kings Norton wrote:I sat on the corner of a busy street knackered waiting for my driver took my baseball cap off a old lady through a £1 coin in the hat she thought I was homeless. Bless her!
Jpro747 wrote:IT'S ALL OVER!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
'till next time.Jpro747 wrote:IT'S ALL OVER!!!![]()
![]()
![]()