ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Those who voted yes to new Agreement.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
DirtyHarry
Posts: 5051
Joined: 13 May 2007, 23:16
Gender: Male
Location: London

Re: Those who voted yes to new Agreement.

Post by DirtyHarry »

I voted NO, because I couldn't see any improvement in our working conditions.
And still can't.
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Re: Those who voted yes to new Agreement.

Post by k979aaa »

I voted NO because I did not see anything in this so called sham of an agreement to stop Bullying & Harassment or an end to chaotic lapsing, Did not take long for all this and more to raise its ugly head once a profit has to be made of the backs of us all did it!
coxie
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1336
Joined: 09 Oct 2009, 14:57
Gender: Male

Re: Those who voted yes to new Agreement.

Post by coxie »

I'm guessing his money is still in his bank account untouched then