ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

The new trainers...

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
sequinn
Posts: 71
Joined: 14 Jan 2009, 21:58
Gender: Female

Re: The new trainers...

Post by sequinn »

I asked for a new pair of Cat trainers and was sent YDS. They crippled me. Narrow in the toe and very rigid sole. Got Anvil and they are rigid too. Why can't we have womens sizing instead of unisex. As I am a size 6 this is classed as mens and the whole shoe is big. Cat trainers suited my feet and I am disappointed that they have discontinued them. I would rather have wet comfortable feet than dry- ish overheated feet from the new trainers. I sometimes wear my old Cats to give my poor feet a rest.
Sco77
Posts: 30
Joined: 27 Oct 2011, 12:03
Gender: Male

Re: The new trainers...

Post by Sco77 »

The new YDL trainers in my opinion are pretty good after 3 weeks in them. At first i thought they were horrible, took ages to break in. Now they are to suit my foot they are good. Totally waterproof, grippy, and snug. But when you order, make sure you get the 'Trainer' variant rather than the boot type. The boots are very very hard to break in and gave me all sorts of problems! I'm a runner outside of work and was worried about using these new ones. I'm changing my plea now they are broken in. ;) :nana