I did my walk on Friday with my cock hanging out of my trousers.
It saddens me to report that nobody noticed.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Work topless?
-
*xen*
- Posts: 53
- Joined: 20 Feb 2012, 18:52
- Gender: Male
Re: Work topless?
Last edited by *xen* on 13 Apr 2014, 23:50, edited 1 time in total.
That money talks,
I'll not deny,
I heard it once,
It said 'goodbye'.
I'll not deny,
I heard it once,
It said 'goodbye'.
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Work topless?
Is everyone pissed tonight or what

Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
freelunch
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 14 Oct 2012, 20:39
- Gender: Male
Re: Work topless?
You could start a new trend with your cock hanging out of one leg....*xen* wrote:I did my walk on Friday with my cock hanging out of trousers.
It saddens me to report that nobody noticed.
And your hen hanging out of the other leg
"Everybody has a plan.. until they get punched in the face" - Mike Tyson
-
Jpro747
- Posts: 1342
- Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Work topless?
This thread has gone from working topless to working bottomless
There is one peculiar guy in our office who rolls his shorts all the way up his legs
There is one peculiar guy in our office who rolls his shorts all the way up his legs
-
steves pants
- Posts: 33
- Joined: 03 Apr 2013, 21:13
- Gender: Male
Re: Work topless?
Strange things postmen do these days anything to get a pull : :Jpro747 wrote:This thread has gone from working topless to working bottomless![]()
There is one peculiar guy in our office who rolls his shorts all the way up his legs
-
5plusbonusball
- Posts: 1136
- Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: up north of watford
Re: Work topless?
Now if all our ladies could work topless then i'm all for it!!
Why are lino's paid full-time ??
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
Re: Work topless?
Think very carefully5plusbonusball wrote:Now if all our ladies could work topless then i'm all for it!!
Are you sure?
I won
-
newtimes
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 595
- Joined: 16 Feb 2012, 14:10
- Gender: Male
Re: Work topless?
http://www.evangelicaltruth.com/chapter3.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Jpro747 wrote:This thread has gone from working topless to working bottomless![]()
There is one peculiar guy in our office who rolls his shorts all the way up his legs
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Work topless?
Breakfast ?Jpro747 wrote:Though It might increase your chances of getting invited in for more than just coffee
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Work topless?
When he said topless he wasn't meaning brainless was he?

-
lovejoy
- Posts: 1255
- Joined: 30 Apr 2007, 12:59
Re: Work topless?
Still happy mate? :)dvbuk55 wrote:When he said topless he wasn't meaning brainless was he?![]()
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Work topless?
Still going strong thanks lovejoy, how about you? I'm getting to the stage when I think it's time to retirelovejoy wrote:Still happy mate? :)dvbuk55 wrote:When he said topless he wasn't meaning brainless was he?![]()