ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Allocated Holidays

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
wabbithunta
Posts: 872
Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
Gender: Male
Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!

Re: Allocated Holidays

Post by wabbithunta »

bringon4dayweeks wrote:
Darren Bent wrote:you have 9 days holiday and it is easter week. Enjoy it. Have a look at http://www.lastminutes.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for holiday break if you fancy going away.
no such website
I thin he meant this


http://www.lastminute.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;


a typo in the weblink in his post
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72763
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Allocated Holidays

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

I am going to do this in the thread so I am not accused of taking sides.
bringon4dayweeks wrote:the only decent thing you have said
The above post was in my opinion direct attempt to antagonise someone you seem to have taken the Hump with so you could report it. Not what I would expect from anyone on here. If it wasn't why did you post it in such a style, If you thought it was good advice why not say that and leave it as it is.
zx135 wrote:Grow up, why bother trying to antagonise people? I really don't care about your opinions you have already shown what sort of person you are, knowingly receiving stolen surcharges and not paying for them shows what sort of person you really are
While I think that "bringon4dayweeks" was deliberately trying to get a reaction, to directly accuse him of theft was perhaps not the best response. We did have the same discussion over whether we could accuse him of theft on the original thread http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... =surcharge" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and I still think that a claim of theft was inappropriate as with the details he provided there were still other possibilities. Yes its your opinion that he stole the item, but to claim such on an open forum in the current climate even if 100% certain is not advisable or safe.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Darren Bent
Posts: 2150
Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
Gender: Male
Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL

Re: Allocated Holidays

Post by Darren Bent »

bringon4dayweeks wrote:
Darren Bent wrote:you have 9 days holiday and it is easter week. Enjoy it. Have a look at http://www.lastminutes.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for holiday break if you fancy going away.
no such website
Sorry http://www.lastminute.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (Oops)