ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

2 directors gone

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
UnhappyGremlin
Posts: 2685
Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
Gender: Male
Location: Hiding

Re: 2 directors gone

Post by UnhappyGremlin »

Chelseablue wrote:Hoping labour renationalise the rpyal mail when they get in power. Most ppl in our office are really hating there jobs now, the b and h ,swings and erm swings etc . Can't blieve how there destroying the Royal Mail and nothing we can do about it .it is the worst its ever been .
Never going to happen.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: 2 directors gone

Post by fishtank »

leadseal wrote:They are all on personal contracts, with no redundancy terms and very little notice period.
30 days notice and as you say no redundancy terms.
I suppose when they signed these contracts some couldn't see the danger coming for the pound signs.
Paul Kelly, delivery director for North and East Scotland will also leave the business in 30 days.
He seemed like a decent enough guy any time I had dealings with him.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
Chelseablue
Posts: 2227
Joined: 19 Aug 2013, 14:33
Gender: Female

Re: 2 directors gone

Post by Chelseablue »

I know gremlin , just live in hope with a lot of things now.
fredtheegg
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 53
Joined: 17 Nov 2011, 17:19
Gender: Male

Re: 2 directors gone

Post by fredtheegg »

It all started when you all voted yes for the way forward agreement 15 years ago. !!! we were rumbling along nicely until then
taxi4leighton
Posts: 343
Joined: 11 Oct 2007, 14:05

Re: 2 directors gone

Post by taxi4leighton »

its because we are now privatised.this will be a never ending story of savage cuts in workforce and conditions.wether managemnt or front line staff.we all have price on our head
ballee
Posts: 119
Joined: 14 Nov 2007, 19:21

Re: 2 directors gone

Post by ballee »

trouble wrote:Heard that the regional director for northern lreland and someone from the mail centre there are gone to.
Who is the NI regional director ?