ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Proposed new footwear
-
NewPostieUK
- Posts: 2104
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: SickAsAChipLand
Re: Proposed new footwear
The way I look at it, no boots are waterproof, so I just forget about that requirement. Only other requirement is that they don't slip, so it's got to be docs. I get them in plenty of time, wear them with two pairs of socks for about an hour a day, then have a few days off for my feet to recover, then do it again to break them in carefully.
-
al64
- Posts: 102
- Joined: 04 Sep 2008, 16:45
- Gender: Male
Re: Proposed new footwear
Size 10 hereclashcityrocker wrote:I believe they have a stock of small sizes left.......al64 wrote:
Ordered some new cat trainers last week, Got them today without any problems
-
Himaggen
- Posts: 993
- Joined: 09 Oct 2007, 23:40
Re: Proposed new footwear
I have no idea, the images were borrowed from eBay, they are not RM issue, just the same unit without RM labeling.wabbithunta wrote:Not a lot of wear on those soles.. how old are they and how much wear and tear have those shoes got now?Himaggen wrote:
-
Billthefish1
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 16 Dec 2011, 05:32
- Gender: Male
Re: Proposed new footwear
YDS trainers are Goretex
-
Caniel
- Posts: 623
- Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 18:25
- Gender: Female
- Location: The Batcave
Re: Proposed new footwear
Docs are great once you break them in just order them in before they're needed so you have time to break them. Wear them round the house at home after work for a couple of hours a day, after a week or so they will be fine.