ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Her Dad is a Postman

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72738
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Her Dad is a Postman

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

So athough not really News its a deserving cause.

https://www.justgiving.com/Scarlettswishtowalk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;


Story

Here is where just a few minutes of your time can change this little girl's life forever. Turning Scarlett's Wish2Walk from a dream into a reality.

Image

Hello, my name is Scarlett, I am 8 years old and I have Cerebral Palsy. I have just been accepted to have a life changing operation called Selective Dorsal Rhizotomy at St. Louis Children's Hospital in America. You can read about this amazing operation here:

http://www.stlouischildrens.org/content ... zotomy.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.