ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Government Support?
-
baggee
- Posts: 86
- Joined: 06 Feb 2007, 16:08
- Location: BURSLEM
-
wont cross the line
- Posts: 37
- Joined: 03 Aug 2007, 18:12
-
CHARLIE BEAR
- Posts: 14
- Joined: 02 Aug 2007, 09:09
Government Support?
Comrades,
I have to say that I have voted Labour all my life, but I cannot vote for them anymore. There is no Socialist Labour or Communist candidates in my constituency, so, unless I join either party and stand myself, there will be nobody worth voting for when Brown eventually calls an election.
Charlie Bear
I have to say that I have voted Labour all my life, but I cannot vote for them anymore. There is no Socialist Labour or Communist candidates in my constituency, so, unless I join either party and stand myself, there will be nobody worth voting for when Brown eventually calls an election.
Charlie Bear
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72744
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
All 3 major parties are wondering why there is low voter turnout at elections. If they came on here they would see why. The majority of the voting public are working class and there is no-one supporting or promoting their point of view. Come on politicians if you started to look after the working class of this once great country you would get a massive ground well of support and the party that did would be in power for ages.
However, once they reach a certain level and start earning more than £25K they become part of the middle class and then start to look after themselves. Power Corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
However, once they reach a certain level and start earning more than £25K they become part of the middle class and then start to look after themselves. Power Corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Trends Guild
- Posts: 63
- Joined: 09 Oct 2007, 18:49
Interestingly, the BNP is supporting you!TrueBlueTerrier wrote:All 3 major parties are wondering why there is low voter turnout at elections. If they came on here they would see why. The majority of the voting public are working class and there is no-one supporting or promoting their point of view. Come on politicians if you started to look after the working class of this once great country you would get a massive ground well of support and the party that did would be in power for ages.
However, once they reach a certain level and start earning more than £25K they become part of the middle class and then start to look after themselves. Power Corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72744
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
But I am not supporting them or Sinn Fein who are also apparently supporting our position.Trends Guild wrote:Interestingly, the BNP is supporting you!TrueBlueTerrier wrote:All 3 major parties are wondering why there is low voter turnout at elections. If they came on here they would see why. The majority of the voting public are working class and there is no-one supporting or promoting their point of view. Come on politicians if you started to look after the working class of this once great country you would get a massive ground well of support and the party that did would be in power for ages.
However, once they reach a certain level and start earning more than £25K they become part of the middle class and then start to look after themselves. Power Corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.