dvbuk55 wrote:Probably spending time on the Riviera with a couple of young hand maidens (no nuns please) helping me to spend my lottery win
corrected it for you
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Chelseablue wrote:We desperatly need this government out asap
We do, but the only replacement available is just a lighter shade of Blue (IMHO).
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Like a good few others, I feel I will be on the verge of Ill health retirement, unless somebody in that gutless union of ours actually does something for the membership and reins in the f***ing pigs making our working a lives a living hell.
Will be sixty five, just hope i can last, getting harder to do the job every week, at least wife retired, she does a lot around house now as im always falling asleep on sofa.
beezet wrote:Will be sixty five, just hope i can last, getting harder to do the job every week, at least wife retired, she does a lot around house now as im always falling asleep on sofa.
Are you sure she's not slipping something in your tea