ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
wow busy day
-
wabbithunta
- Posts: 872
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!
Re: wow busy day
What's the payment for these items, can't recall to be honest apart from someone saying it's 0.04p per item to me earlier today, not sure if that's correct though.
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
-
malcolm3011
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 303
- Joined: 05 Aug 2010, 18:42
- Gender: Male
Re: wow busy day
scoobydo79 wrote:Busy day here too. Council Tax's due any time now as well
Had our council bills today so four trays of mech plus loads of flats and packets
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72767
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: wow busy day
Different for every office.wabbithunta wrote:What's the payment for these items, can't recall to be honest apart from someone saying it's 0.04p per item to me earlier today, not sure if that's correct though.
4) Payments
All existing local payments covering the delivery of election material as stated in paragraph 2 above will remain in place, and in accordance with this agreement, with the following exceptions.
1. The minimum payment for delivering election material will be 3p per item.
2. The maximum payment for delivering election material will be 6.6p per item.
3. All hours based schemes will be converted to pence per item schemes and then the criteria in 1 and 2 above will be applied. Where delivery offices have introduced a SDD revision since the last delivery of election material then the following formula will be applied prior to the criteria in 1 and 2 above being applied.
Previous no. Walks X O/T hours per walk e.g. 35 X 2 hrs hours = 3.5hrs
Current no. of Walks 20
4. In those Units where there are two payments e.g. 4.5p for the first three parties and 1.67p for additional parties the minimum payment will become 3p with any payments over this amount being retained.
5. In those Units where there is a mixture of hours and pence per item based payments the process in 4) 3. above will be followed for the hours based element, with the process in 4) 4. above then being applied.
Where election material items exceed 20g in weight a further 0.5p will be payable.
These revised payments apply from the date of this agreement and cover all election material as identified above. They are payable on an individual basis, and are not affected by any collective criteria/responsibility.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
wabbithunta
- Posts: 872
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!
Re: wow busy day
Thanks for that TBT
I will make a note of that info you posted.
I will make a note of that info you posted.
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
-
Cedar_Room
- Posts: 826
- Joined: 31 Aug 2007, 14:09
Re: wow busy day
Rammed but ditched our Lapsing & large packets.
Finished bang on our time too,even using the "dreaded" LWT's.
Finished bang on our time too,even using the "dreaded" LWT's.
“Shorts,in this weather?!”
“If they’re bills I don’t want ‘em!”
“What’s she been ordering now?”
“If they’re bills I don’t want ‘em!”
“What’s she been ordering now?”
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
Re: wow busy day
Well, revised my opinion since my last post in this thread. We got Council Tax today. Every of the 1040 calls (paired rounds) bar 3 slots. Not only that we had heavy mail too - not many calls just had council tax only. 8 trays of mail, 3 of flats just on the half I threw off. 11 b*stard trays, didn't leave until 10:30. Took no lapsing, cut-off at 2.30 colleague dropped me back and finished round on overtime. It was so heavy I had to use a trolley on my first loop for the first time ever.
The second loop which is usually trolleyed anyway, I could barely pull the bloody thing until I got rid of some. Heaviest packets of the week to boot.
I only been with RM 14 months, but this was heavier than any day I ever did, even Christmas.

The second loop which is usually trolleyed anyway, I could barely pull the bloody thing until I got rid of some. Heaviest packets of the week to boot.
I only been with RM 14 months, but this was heavier than any day I ever did, even Christmas.