ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Dunoon postie suspended

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
b780771
Posts: 6
Joined: 21 May 2011, 15:45
Gender: Male

Dunoon postie suspended

Post by b780771 »

http://www.dunoon-observer.com/index.ph ... &Itemid=19" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Although we don't know the full facts it does seem a pity the individual concerned couldn't get the help/support that was needed to manage the job.

Are situations like this getting more frequent or less?

b780771
Lincox
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3485
Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
Gender: Male

Re: Dunoon postie suspended

Post by Lincox »

Have the Tories got involved in this. I mean (Our hardworking postmen and women) Straight out of the Tory Propaganda machine.
stokes11eg
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3077
Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
Gender: Female

Re: Dunoon postie suspended

Post by stokes11eg »

:sad: Think I must be hard hearted! Although I have some sympaty,knowing how hard the job is, how has he got away with this for 3 years? My real sympathy lies with customers who never got mail, and other posties who may have had suspicion cast on them!
UnhappyGremlin
Posts: 2685
Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
Gender: Male
Location: Hiding

Re: Dunoon postie suspended

Post by UnhappyGremlin »

It's got nothing to do with being hard hearted.

There is no excuse for doing anything like this.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
Pinky 1
Posts: 1510
Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
Gender: Male
Location: Wales

Re: Dunoon postie suspended

Post by Pinky 1 »

Dunoon is quite a small place. I'm a bit surprised that nobody noticed, for three years. :hmmmm
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "