http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/1 ... andalised/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A ROYAL Mail van has been vandalised after being parked on a street in Kirkbymoorside, North Yorkshire.
Malton police are appealing for information after the driver’s side window was damaged while parked on Tinley Garth on Thursday, February 27.
Anyone with information should contact PC Belinda Williamson, from Malton safer neighbourhood team by emailing
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Royal Mail vehicle vandalised
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Royal Mail vehicle vandalised
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
pyphon
- Posts: 231
- Joined: 02 Sep 2008, 20:57
- Gender: Male
- Location: North East England
Re: Royal Mail vehicle vandalised
Upmarket area there too.
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: Royal Mail vehicle vandalised
There goes the office budget 
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"