ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Shares to Plummet Tomorrow ?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
hantsman
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 876
Joined: 14 Jul 2009, 09:33
Gender: Male

Re: Shares to Plummet Tomorrow ?

Post by hantsman »

Dorset Plodder wrote:I love the way everyone's suddenly become experts on the shares market :cool We were given the shares, we can't cash them for 3 years, and a lot of us got shafted over their issue, apart from that I'm not sitting there watching the price go up and down for the next 3 years. I'll check them the day before we're allowed to sell them. :cuppa

lots of untrue statements above, if you bought extra you could sell the next day.
Dorset Plodder
Posts: 4351
Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
Gender: Male

Re: Shares to Plummet Tomorrow ?

Post by Dorset Plodder »

hantsman wrote:
Dorset Plodder wrote:I love the way everyone's suddenly become experts on the shares market :cool We were given the shares, we can't cash them for 3 years, and a lot of us got shafted over their issue, apart from that I'm not sitting there watching the price go up and down for the next 3 years. I'll check them the day before we're allowed to sell them. :cuppa

lots of untrue statements above, if you bought extra you could sell the next day.
OK I'll bite Hantsman. :cool What's so untrue about my statements? 1) I DO LOVE the way everyone's become an expert. 2) We were given the shares. 3) We can't cash them for 3 years ( I wasn't including those Carpetbaggers who bought the Full Allocation). 4) A lot of us weren't given the correct amount...I for one. 5) I won't be checking them daily, and I will check them the day before I sell them! :Very Happy

Basically what you're saying is, "If you bought extra you could sell the next day". Well there I agree with you my friend. :whistle
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)