ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Footwear Dilemma!!
-
Jpro747
- Posts: 1342
- Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Footwear Dilemma!!
If you don't like them just get a piece of sandpaper and keep rubbing the soles until theres no grip left then the next day tell your DOM your shoes are wearing out and order a different pair 
-
datasaint
- Posts: 1541
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Footwear Dilemma!!
I wear Docs but I highly recommend getting the Premium insole for them, alleviated some achilles tendonitis I was having. Took about 10 days of walking to break in fully, mostly around the bridge and upper ankle.postiewhite wrote:Anyone else with Doc's and do they become easier to walk in? They are not a trainer are they so I doubt im gonna be walking the speed I have previously done.
-
Masonharrison27
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 14 Jun 2014, 13:08
- Gender: Male
Re: Footwear Dilemma!!
Has anyone around the country had any issues with the cat trainers causing plantar fasciitis I've been at Royal Mail nearly 23 years and never had a problem with my feet till wore the cat trainers
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72763
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Footwear Dilemma!!
mentions of it on 2 threads
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... =1&t=23235" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 15&t=49117" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... =1&t=23235" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 15&t=49117" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
Re: Footwear Dilemma!!
I got the anvil trainners,seem fine at the moment,comfy and so far waterproof,some are more suited than others,and shouldn't ever be a problem to get footwear,thats the doms job to sort or order on line,happy with the footwear and even better that I don't have to pay for them,some are happy to,but shouldn't be wearing them?? buy footwear,start early,use your car???? don't get me started 
-
Villadaft
- Posts: 77
- Joined: 19 Nov 2010, 20:32
- Gender: Male
Re: Footwear Dilemma!!
Yep, me too, very very painful, had to go to a podiatrist. Was given some insoles and told to put a can in the freezer and role your sore foot over it for 10 mins when you get home. To be honest I thought what a load of rubbish but hey it worked for meMasonharrison27 wrote:Has anyone around the country had any issues with the cat trainers causing plantar fasciitis I've been at Royal Mail nearly 23 years and never had a problem with my feet till wore the cat trainers