Was that a mangers car reversing very quickly at the start of the clip.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Nope. That was one of our Afternoon Union Reps! The Silver Audi he cuts up slightly was one of our Early Shift Work Area Managers - sorry- Oversee-ers !
(edit:typos)
Last edited by zaphod on 10 Oct 2007, 11:54, edited 2 times in total.
Semi-retired, former long-serving CWU Health and Safety Representative
zaphod wrote:Nope. That was one of our Afternoon Union Reps! The Silver Audi he cuts up slightly was one of our Early Shift Managers - sorry- overseeers !
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.