ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Famous Customers?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Cedar_Room
Posts: 826
Joined: 31 Aug 2007, 14:09

Re: Famous Customers?

Post by Cedar_Room »

bustedflush wrote:
Cedar_Room wrote:Loads,footballers,football managers,actors & various other sports stars,but in the name of discretion. :silenced
READ THE POST AGAIN!

The 'stars' named are NOT the real people, just names the same. The rugby one IS real. Hence the discretion. :roll:
Oh god,get off your high horse you bore.

I hadn't even noticed your post so lay off the capital letters & eye rolling.

Was just a throwaway comment.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
“Shorts,in this weather?!”

“If they’re bills I don’t want ‘em!”

“What’s she been ordering now?”
deristrong
Posts: 195
Joined: 15 Nov 2013, 09:28
Gender: Male

Re: Famous Customers?

Post by deristrong »

bustedflush wrote:These are genuine names (but NOT the real 'stars') on my walks:

Lee Majors
Roger Moore
James May
Muhammed Ali
S. Hussein.
David Bentley
Tony Adams.

There is an actual real famous person on one, plays rugby for England but for discretion I won't name him.
Easily the best list.
deristrong
Posts: 195
Joined: 15 Nov 2013, 09:28
Gender: Male

Re: Famous Customers?

Post by deristrong »

bustedflush wrote:
Cedar_Room wrote:Loads,footballers,football managers,actors & various other sports stars,but in the name of discretion. :silenced
READ THE POST AGAIN!

The 'stars' named are NOT the real people, just names the same. The rugby one IS real. Hence the discretion. :roll:
Oh bugger! I've blown Mr Muddle's cover.
banddy
Posts: 208
Joined: 07 Mar 2010, 16:31
Gender: Male

Re: Famous Customers?

Post by banddy »

comeracing wrote:mr smith

for the avoidance of doubt


which Mr Smith?


======================================


on my round, i got, theresa greene, annette curtain, rodger t' cabinboy and final call - betty swallocks !
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72767
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Famous Customers?

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

banddy wrote: and final call - betty swallocks !
did he get his pay chit today http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... ile&u=3250" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
bustedflush
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1493
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
Gender: Male

Re: Famous Customers?

Post by bustedflush »

Cedar_Room wrote:
bustedflush wrote:
Cedar_Room wrote:Loads,footballers,football managers,actors & various other sports stars,but in the name of discretion. :silenced
READ THE POST AGAIN!

The 'stars' named are NOT the real people, just names the same. The rugby one IS real. Hence the discretion. :roll:
Oh god,get off your high horse you bore.

I hadn't even noticed your post so lay off the capital letters & eye rolling.

Was just a throwaway comment.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Yeah, apologies, I had listed actors and footballers and used the word 'discretion' so at a glance it looked like you were having a pop at me, but looking again I can see it was co-incidence. :oops: sorry!
bustedflush
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1493
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
Gender: Male

Re: Famous Customers?

Post by bustedflush »

deristrong wrote:
bustedflush wrote:These are genuine names (but NOT the real 'stars') on my walks:

Lee Majors
Roger Moore
James May
Muhammed Ali
S. Hussein.
David Bentley
Tony Adams.

There is an actual real famous person on one, plays rugby for England but for discretion I won't name him.
Easily the best list.
Yes, just to point out these are on 4 different rounds I cover, not all on one!
Muhammed Ali and Hussein are quite common so I'm probably not the only one to have those.
fly-catchers
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 573
Joined: 05 Oct 2008, 16:38
Gender: Male

Re: Famous Customers?

Post by fly-catchers »

Roger Moore
Charles Hawtrey
Hywel Bennett
Cedar_Room
Posts: 826
Joined: 31 Aug 2007, 14:09

Re: Famous Customers?

Post by Cedar_Room »

bustedflush wrote:
Cedar_Room wrote:
bustedflush wrote:
Cedar_Room wrote:Loads,footballers,football managers,actors & various other sports stars,but in the name of discretion. :silenced
READ THE POST AGAIN!

The 'stars' named are NOT the real people, just names the same. The rugby one IS real. Hence the discretion. :roll:
Oh god,get off your high horse you bore.

I hadn't even noticed your post so lay off the capital letters & eye rolling.

Was just a throwaway comment.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Yeah, apologies, I had listed actors and footballers and used the word 'discretion' so at a glance it looked like you were having a pop at me, but looking again I can see it was co-incidence. :oops: sorry!
No problemo.

:thumbup
“Shorts,in this weather?!”

“If they’re bills I don’t want ‘em!”

“What’s she been ordering now?”
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16726
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Famous Customers?

Post by clashcityrocker »

Miss Understood.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16726
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Famous Customers?

Post by clashcityrocker »

Miguel In-du-rain.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Famous Customers?

Post by fishtank »

(Mg,Fe)7Si8O22(OH)2
good times, bad times you know I've had my share