ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Famous Customers?
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Famous Customers?
These are genuine names (but NOT the real 'stars') on my walks:
Lee Majors
Roger Moore
James May
Muhammed Ali
S. Hussein.
David Bentley
Tony Adams.
There is an actual real famous person on one, plays rugby for England but for discretion I won't name him.
Lee Majors
Roger Moore
James May
Muhammed Ali
S. Hussein.
David Bentley
Tony Adams.
There is an actual real famous person on one, plays rugby for England but for discretion I won't name him.
-
Cedar_Room
- Posts: 826
- Joined: 31 Aug 2007, 14:09
Re: Famous Customers?
Loads,footballers,football managers,actors & various other sports stars,but in the name of discretion. 
“Shorts,in this weather?!”
“If they’re bills I don’t want ‘em!”
“What’s she been ordering now?”
“If they’re bills I don’t want ‘em!”
“What’s she been ordering now?”
-
islfor
- Posts: 380
- Joined: 26 Aug 2008, 19:27
- Gender: Male
- Location: Scotland
-
saddlerposty
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 248
- Joined: 08 Mar 2010, 18:20
- Gender: Male
Re: Famous Customers?
ivor biggun 
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Famous Customers?
READ THE POST AGAIN!Cedar_Room wrote:Loads,footballers,football managers,actors & various other sports stars,but in the name of discretion.
The 'stars' named are NOT the real people, just names the same. The rugby one IS real. Hence the discretion.
-
fluffysnow
- Posts: 22
- Joined: 09 Dec 2010, 18:41
- Gender: Male
Re: Famous Customers?
the guy who came 3rd in the x factor 2008.Forgot his name someone mentioned it to me.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72767
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Famous Customers?
Eoghan Quiggfluffysnow wrote:the guy who came 3rd in the x factor 2008.Forgot his name someone mentioned it to me.
googled it, I am sad but not that sad.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
solcat
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 153
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 15:26
Re: Famous Customers?
Used to deliver to Joe Jordan when he Managing Stoke,,,he was'nt there long 
-
Lincox
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3485
- Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Famous Customers?
Got loads of Fishtanks
-
mozsupportsrovers
- Posts: 25
- Joined: 03 Jun 2013, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Famous Customers?
I once covered a walk and delivered to a Mr Elvis Presley, living in a supported housing set of flats......how the mighty have fallen
-
Darren Bent
- Posts: 2150
- Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL
Re: Famous Customers?
I also done the same for Elvis as well.
-
deekin
- Posts: 34
- Joined: 25 May 2010, 15:11
- Gender: Male
Re: Famous Customers?
Roger Lloyd-Pack. RIP.
-
pod25
- Posts: 240
- Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 21:13
- Gender: Male
Re: Famous Customers?
Miss I Blow
She'll do for me
She'll do for me
-
BernardBresslaw
- Posts: 381
- Joined: 24 Nov 2011, 15:52
- Gender: Male
Re: Famous Customers?
Christian Slater too.