Belfast's Tomb Street shut after suspicious package found in Royal Mail sorting office
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/ ... 78769.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Police and emergency services are involved in an ongoing incident in the Tomb Street area of Belfast.
Tomb Street has been closed following the discovery of a package containing an unknown substance in the Postal Sorting Office.
There are no further details at present.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Belfast's Tomb Street shut after suspicious package found
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Belfast's Tomb Street shut after suspicious package found
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Belfast's Tomb Street shut after suspicious package foun
Package at sorting office ‘nothing untoward’
http://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/region ... -1-5855073" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A package containing an unknown substance that sparked an alert at a Belfast sorting office has been declared nothing untoward.
Tomb Street was been closed as police and emergency services attended the scene at the Postal Sorting Office.
The alert was over within an ho
http://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/region ... -1-5855073" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A package containing an unknown substance that sparked an alert at a Belfast sorting office has been declared nothing untoward.
Tomb Street was been closed as police and emergency services attended the scene at the Postal Sorting Office.
The alert was over within an ho
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Belfast's Tomb Street shut after suspicious package foun
Have you gone all street on us Snoop Lion?TrueBlueTerrier wrote:The alert was over within an ho
That's a rude word teebs.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Belfast's Tomb Street shut after suspicious package foun
(cont)
ur.

ur.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Belfast's Tomb Street shut after suspicious package foun
Reminds me of when I were a lad, outside All Saints ;TrueBlueTerrier wrote:(cont)
ur.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
CH--CH
What's missing ?
UR