ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Pin number on PDA

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Pin number on PDA

Post by DGP1 »

There's no barcode on my ID so that's not going to work for me.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Pin number on PDA

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:There's no barcode on my ID so that's not going to work for me.
Yours is tattooed on the back of your head :chuckle
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Pin number on PDA

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:There's no barcode on my ID so that's not going to work for me.
Yours is tattooed on the back of your head :chuckle
That's only for my other job as a professional hitman :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Pin number on PDA

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:There's no barcode on my ID so that's not going to work for me.
Yours is tattooed on the back of your head :chuckle
That's only for my other job as a professional hitman :nervous
Oh bloody hell DG now you've told us you'll have to kill us all................though in my defence I could help :nervous
tasam
Posts: 202
Joined: 04 Jun 2007, 15:49

Re: Pin number on PDA

Post by tasam »

Lounge Lizard wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:How difficult is it to enter your PIN when you need to use your PDA?
Very good question DG, I had one guy who spelled his name wrong twice and complained the PDA was faulty :crazy: There is a total lack of comprehensive training for PDAs.
Indeed, just several minutes crowded round a DOM certainly isn't "comprehensive training for PDAs" :sad:
That's more training on PDAs than I've ever had.

I've just had to learn on the job.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Pin number on PDA

Post by dvbuk55 »

tasam wrote:
Lounge Lizard wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:How difficult is it to enter your PIN when you need to use your PDA?
Very good question DG, I had one guy who spelled his name wrong twice and complained the PDA was faulty :crazy: There is a total lack of comprehensive training for PDAs.
Indeed, just several minutes crowded round a DOM certainly isn't "comprehensive training for PDAs" :sad:
That's more training on PDAs than I've ever had.

I've just had to learn on the job.
:hmmmm Well I could think of worse learning facilities :chuckle