Hey you cheeky sod I am definitely low enough on the standards scale to warrant a goclashcityrocker wrote:Because even RM has standards.dvbuk55 wrote:
Then why haven't I had one of those letters for a managerial role.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
moving on up...
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: moving on up...
-
steven100
- Posts: 1391
- Joined: 09 Aug 2009, 12:35
- Gender: Male
Re: moving on up...
In my office its knowing where the local Greggs isStella102 wrote:well if u want to be a manager you need to start smoking 20 fags a day and figure out how to work the coffee machine, when this has been done then get ready to screw over your colleagues.
-
PHARRY
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 327
- Joined: 04 Nov 2013, 17:56
- Gender: Male
Re: moving on up...
. Prepare for the nervous breakdown with all the stress involved and the area manager bollocking you for the office not performing to his satisfactiongunnerman28811 wrote:cheers guys i really appreciate all the reply's, even the ones that arent so helpful but they put a smile on my face :)
Suppose its just a case of working and waiting and dont cause trouble or do something stupid. Thanks
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72767
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: moving on up...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqwborlxOwo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQeyzJrjW5Q" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQeyzJrjW5Q" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: moving on up...
Whatever happened to M People ?
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: moving on up...
2013 Greatest Hits Tour.krussel wrote:Whatever happened to M People ?
Might have been a short set.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share