You asked me to lock your 5 Question Poll and then I noticed Postman Congratulating you so here is a thread that everyone can congratulate you on if they wish.Firstly i'd like to apologise for not keeping you updated with the final result of the poll, as i've been too busy with the wife being in hospital having our first child.....weighing in at a staggering 9lb 9.5oz......
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
CYBERTECH - FIRST BABY BORN
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72744
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
CYBERTECH - FIRST BABY BORN
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72744
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
CONGRATS
Well done - congratulations Daddy and Mummy.


All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
bigsharkboy
- Posts: 681
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 22:33
- Location: north devon
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72744
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
POSTMANS REPLY
Copied from poll
Quote:
weighing in at a staggering 9lb 9.5oz........
congratulations 
Quote:
weighing in at a staggering 9lb 9.5oz........
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
pistol
- Posts: 312
- Joined: 15 Jul 2007, 13:15
- Location: i'll take your lickin,but i'll keep kickin!!
-
maximus
- Posts: 54
- Joined: 28 Aug 2007, 15:36
- Location: Earth
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32805
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
No more of this then Cybie!!!

I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
-
baldrick
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 5038
- Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
- Gender: Male
-
mrlovepantsuk
- Posts: 333
- Joined: 22 Jun 2007, 23:19
- Gender: Male
-
yougogal
- Posts: 14
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 19:01
- Location: lancashire
-
rollingthunder
- Posts: 55
- Joined: 25 Jul 2007, 19:06
-
Throgg
- Posts: 255
- Joined: 10 Aug 2007, 17:00
- Gender: Male
- Location: Glasgow
