and nobody would know whether he had a pee or god forbid a s..tLincox wrote:At least he didn,t need to find a place to relieve himself. Just wade out up to waist deep and bobs your uncle.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Postie getting some good press! :)
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Re: Postie getting some good press! :)
-
Rudolph_Hucker
- Posts: 196
- Joined: 21 Mar 2013, 18:19
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sorry but you don't have the necessary security clearance.
Re: Postie getting some good press! :)
I still reckon he or she is watching RMTV and waiting for instructions!
If you do a job too well, you’ll get stuck with it.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Postie getting some good press! :)
Why do you think I need to lighten up.bluealbert wrote:You really do need to lighten up mate !!!
People who wade about in flood water are dumb as a box of rocks, to do it to deliver a pile of crap nobody wants is even dumber. Did this guy really think that people who have just seen all their gear ruined by flooding wanted to see his face handing them their D2D?
What was he trying to prove ffs..?
Lighten up?...I haven't stopped laughing at the fool since I saw the picture.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
cloherty1976
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 1236
- Joined: 11 Mar 2010, 12:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: The south
Re: Postie getting some good press! :)
Some people are happy doing there jobs and will go that extra mile. Also in some communties the postie is a respected figure..fishtank wrote:Why do you think I need to lighten up.bluealbert wrote:You really do need to lighten up mate !!!
People who wade about in flood water are dumb as a box of rocks, to do it to deliver a pile of crap nobody wants is even dumber. Did this guy really think that people who have just seen all their gear ruined by flooding wanted to see his face handing them their D2D?
What was he trying to prove ffs..?
Lighten up?...I haven't stopped laughing at the fool since I saw the picture.
-
eastie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2234
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Male
Re: Postie getting some good press! :)
Hope he hasn't doorstepped any parcels 
-
bluealbert
- Posts: 176
- Joined: 09 Mar 2011, 16:13
- Gender: Male
Re: Postie getting some good press! :)
That's right mate,some posties will go the extra mile,a lot of my customers on my round are friendscloherty1976 wrote:Some people are happy doing there jobs and will go that extra mile. Also in some communties the postie is a respected figure..fishtank wrote:Why do you think I need to lighten up.bluealbert wrote:You really do need to lighten up mate !!!
People who wade about in flood water are dumb as a box of rocks, to do it to deliver a pile of crap nobody wants is even dumber. Did this guy really think that people who have just seen all their gear ruined by flooding wanted to see his face handing them their D2D?
What was he trying to prove ffs..?
Lighten up?...I haven't stopped laughing at the fool since I saw the picture.
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Postie getting some good press! :)
He's off it.comeracing wrote:where ishis trolley,tut tut tut
-
Kings Norton
- Posts: 320
- Joined: 20 Nov 2012, 17:20
- Gender: Male
Re: Postie getting some good press! :)
Peeping Tom if you ask me!
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72767
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Postie getting some good press! :)
bluealbert wrote: That's right mate,some posties will go the extra mile,a lot of my customers on my round are friends. Fish tank your in the wrong job mate
![]()
I am happy that you are a postman that goes the extra mile, its less dangerous to others than if you were a manager and ridiculed someone for not chancing it.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Lincox
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3485
- Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Postie getting some good press! :)
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:bluealbert wrote: That's right mate,some posties will go the extra mile,a lot of my customers on my round are friends. Fish tank your in the wrong job mate
![]()
I am happy that you are a postman that goes the extra mile, its less dangerous to others than if you were a manager and ridiculed someone for not chancing it.
-
venger
- Posts: 206
- Joined: 09 Oct 2007, 13:38
Re: Postie getting some good press! :)
Go the extra mile? FFS.
Where's the H&S rep?
Where's the H&S rep?
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Postie getting some good press! :)
venger wrote:Go the extra mile? FFS.
Where's the H&S rep?