Assuming they have also increased then - Yesleodisdude wrote:Assuming it will be a 'yes' vote, the is the back pay on everything, including overtime and shift allowances?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
BACKPAY
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72767
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: BACKPAY
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
havering
- Posts: 7
- Joined: 25 Dec 2009, 20:04
- Gender: Male
Re: BACKPAY
ADD ON PENSION CONTRIBUTIONS TO ADJUST ASSESABLE PAY TO GROSS PAY
-
Decky Boy
- Posts: 440
- Joined: 22 May 2009, 10:00
- Gender: Male
Re: BACKPAY
TrueBlueTerrier,
You are of course correct... I've not seen the fine print... but the CWU were negotiating for over 9 months and the headline deal seems just about okay to me ? Of course we all want better terms and protections but I like to believe I'm realistic ? I sell my labour for a wage at the end of the week and am reasonably happy despite being moved when there' s a job to lapse !!! (Yes my job is usually one of the first absorbed
)
I like to think I still have transferable skills (I have not worked for Royal Mail all of my life) and if it all gets too much then I'll just go elsewhere to earn a crust ? ? ?
I enjoy the job mostly and so look forward to scrutinising "the deal" !
Best Wishes
You are of course correct... I've not seen the fine print... but the CWU were negotiating for over 9 months and the headline deal seems just about okay to me ? Of course we all want better terms and protections but I like to believe I'm realistic ? I sell my labour for a wage at the end of the week and am reasonably happy despite being moved when there' s a job to lapse !!! (Yes my job is usually one of the first absorbed
I like to think I still have transferable skills (I have not worked for Royal Mail all of my life) and if it all gets too much then I'll just go elsewhere to earn a crust ? ? ?
I enjoy the job mostly and so look forward to scrutinising "the deal" !
Best Wishes
-
leodisdude
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 03 Sep 2010, 12:39
- Gender: Male
Re: BACKPAY
Surely it will be on everything. Can't see us getting a pay rise just on basic, but not on anything else. Surely this should be clarified though.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Assuming they have also increased then - Yesleodisdude wrote:Assuming it will be a 'yes' vote, the is the back pay on everything, including overtime and shift allowances?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72767
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: BACKPAY
leodisdude wrote:Surely it will be on everything. Can't see us getting a pay rise just on basic, but not on anything else. Surely this should be clarified though.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Assuming they have also increased then - Yesleodisdude wrote:Assuming it will be a 'yes' vote, the is the back pay on everything, including overtime and shift allowances?
If you are sure - why ask the question.
However as the two things you listed are linked to basic pay then yes they should increase. However things like PBS and ICS Supplements wont, as they are not linked to basic pay as far as I know.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.