Here are some of the same ones you have heard
Oh is that for me,......what is it?
After handing over half a dozen letters & then turning back down the garden path, you get that, "is that all Ive got"?
After giving them the card to sign for a recorded etc & showing them where to sign, they take it from you & lean against the Hall wall & then say, "where do I sign",
Here is the classic, On handing them a packet or parcel, all you get is when you near your van is "does it need signing for". Why does everyone want to sign for everything?
I am sure you have all got a lot funnier ones?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Customer remarks thread?
-
Beforenineoclockgoodone
- Posts: 186
- Joined: 16 Jul 2007, 12:23
- Location: Cheshire
Customer remarks thread?
Job & finish
-
somerset
- Posts: 582
- Joined: 08 Jun 2007, 16:23
-
saru
- Posts: 283
- Joined: 09 Jul 2007, 19:10
- Location: SE
What about the ones when you knock on the door with a packet & they say, "Ooooh, is that for me?"
I just want to say, "Noooo, I'm just knocking on your door for the fun of it, it's for next door really!"
Or the ones you wake up at 10am on Saturday morning & they say, "Do you have to come round so early." I say, "I'll make it 7am next time!" They ordered the thing!!!!!
I just want to say, "Noooo, I'm just knocking on your door for the fun of it, it's for next door really!"
Or the ones you wake up at 10am on Saturday morning & they say, "Do you have to come round so early." I say, "I'll make it 7am next time!" They ordered the thing!!!!!
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32805
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Good call was just gonna search for it and saw your post.simply_the_best wrote:This thread should keep you going![]()
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/forum/vi ... .php?t=850
TA.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
Spedley
- Posts: 1209
- Joined: 16 Jul 2007, 17:32
- Location: Warwickshire
There are a lot of pages to go through there!
I remember once I had to deliver an LP (a record for those younger ones). Obviously it wouldn't fit through the letterbox so I knocked and as I do wrote on it P739 .... etc. I then knocked again and wrote out a docket only for the person to answer the door. "Sorry" he said, "I didn't hear you the first time". I couldn't stop laughing. :)
I remember once I had to deliver an LP (a record for those younger ones). Obviously it wouldn't fit through the letterbox so I knocked and as I do wrote on it P739 .... etc. I then knocked again and wrote out a docket only for the person to answer the door. "Sorry" he said, "I didn't hear you the first time". I couldn't stop laughing. :)