ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

100th post

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Barbel
Posts: 593
Joined: 21 Sep 2012, 16:11
Gender: Male

Re: 100th post

Post by Barbel »

Jpro747 wrote:See you next christmas with post no.200 :Very Happy
I wish there was a like button.
Pokermon
Posts: 106
Joined: 03 Nov 2011, 19:34
Gender: Male

Re: 100th post

Post by Pokermon »

Brain Fury wrote:Here's a tip. When you write your CV don't do it in capitals.
LOL I WON'T I JUST TYPE IN CAPS SOMETIMES ON HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :nana :Applause :nana
Jpro747 wrote:See you next christmas with post no.200 :Very Happy
:so there
ratchet wrote:I hope the OP manages to escape from RM, but the best advice I can give is to make sure you don't burn your bridges.

Much as it may be tempting to tell them exactly what you think of them when you're on your way out of the door, try to resist the temptation to do so. They've heard it all before and it wont make an iota of difference to their lives, they'll simply move the next bloke into your job and will carry on as before.................... but if you find yourself out of work in the future, your parting shot may come back to haunt you.

Been there, done that.
Thanks, I won't do that, I'll just tell them I'm leaving with a smile :cool :Very Happy :wave :thumbup
Barbel wrote:
Jpro747 wrote:See you next christmas with post no.200 :Very Happy
I wish there was a like button.
Hey, it helps me with my motivation to leave :nana



Thanks for the encouragement, I will make it out alive :nana :Applause :thumbup :chuckle :pray :wink: :Very Happy :nana