ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
When do the packets start to calm down?
-
Pokermon
- Posts: 106
- Joined: 03 Nov 2011, 19:34
- Gender: Male
-
doorstepped
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: 10 Oct 2011, 23:17
- Gender: Male
- Location: Somewhere west of London
Re: When do the packets start to calm down?
first week in January we will get the usual mass posting of the National Trust magazine and yearly handbook.
I wonder if this year they will put the book in the same way as the magazine itself to save me snapping all the magazine spines in putting the bloody thing through the letter boxes or P739'ing them cos the letter box is too small.
I wonder if this year they will put the book in the same way as the magazine itself to save me snapping all the magazine spines in putting the bloody thing through the letter boxes or P739'ing them cos the letter box is too small.
-
freelunch
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 14 Oct 2012, 20:39
- Gender: Male
Re: When do the packets start to calm down?
Our parcels are already down. Wednesday last week we were looking at 4 drop-bags per frame, this week 3.
Last Weds/Thurs/Fri we were leaving approx 1 york of parcels and still working 2 hours overtime, this week is noticeably lighter.
I wouldn't be surprised if we're back absorbing by Christmas eve
Last Weds/Thurs/Fri we were leaving approx 1 york of parcels and still working 2 hours overtime, this week is noticeably lighter.
I wouldn't be surprised if we're back absorbing by Christmas eve
"Everybody has a plan.. until they get punched in the face" - Mike Tyson
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
Re: When do the packets start to calm down?
Apparently we are lapsing on the Fri/Sat after Boxing day. 
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72767
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: When do the packets start to calm down?
bustedflush wrote:Apparently we are lapsing on the Fri/Sat after Boxing day.
even with the DFS D2D s
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
Re: When do the packets start to calm down?
I hope there's NO door-2-dustbins next week.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:bustedflush wrote:Apparently we are lapsing on the Fri/Sat after Boxing day.
even with the DFS D2D s
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72767
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: When do the packets start to calm down?
Dfs is a national one I thinkbustedflush wrote:I hope there's NO door-2-dustbins next week.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:bustedflush wrote:Apparently we are lapsing on the Fri/Sat after Boxing day.
even with the DFS D2D s
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
Re: When do the packets start to calm down?
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Dfs is a national one I thinkbustedflush wrote:I hope there's NO door-2-dustbins next week.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:bustedflush wrote:Apparently we are lapsing on the Fri/Sat after Boxing day.
even with the DFS D2D s
Thanks for that, something to look forward to after Christmas.
DFS - DON'T F***ING SPAM....