The people I work with seem to eat and drink nothing but curry and Guinness.
If some scumbag lets one rip on the sorting, I go somewhere else until it's cleared, and if a manager has a problem they can go speak to the charming individual responsible.
I fear I may be one of the worst culprits in my office but thankfully I have some pretty tough competition, so the lads (usually the porters) get the blame!
I did have to accept full responsibility once; It was decided that the gut wrenching foulness I managed to create smelt like a "lady fart", and as i was the closest thing to a lady around that morning, I did "woman up" and take the full blame/glory.
windermeredave wrote:we have a guy that comes round and drops one on purpose, cue mass sorting frame evacuation.
ive dropped a few ''dirty bombs'' in my time. i cant see how they could put a ban on bodily functions. even the queen drops her guts. you would become quite ill if you kept those emissions in you're body.
freelunch wrote:Ours is competitive farting, recognition for smelliest, loudest, funniest, etc.
New catagories are discovered all the time.
However, such is the dedication to this "sport", there's been a few mishaps......
...and we've had to introduce a total ban on SHARTING on IPS
postypie wrote:where do we stand on this?
Some posties let rip while on sorting(the silent ones are the deadliest)....forcing other staff members to flee in panic until the odour disperses itself...(some odours though can linger for quite some time)....I am just wondering whether this just affects our orifice..(sorry..office)..or is this a national problem ....or maybe I have blown it out of all proportion ...any tips on how to fight the farters would be like a breath of fresh air.
WTF!
Calm yourself down kiddo.....it's all tongue in cheek stuff.....go back to the union room.
Just join in fart with them and then you have an orchestra and then fart all you need is love