Half my customers on the council estates use the d2d for the same reason paldaveyeff wrote:had to hev a shite once. went behind a derelict house in the back yard and shat in an old disguarded pedal bin. wiped me arse on a d2d. disgraceful i know, but it was either that or pappin me troosaz. no brainer really.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Getting caught short on your walk
-
Pokermon
- Posts: 106
- Joined: 03 Nov 2011, 19:34
- Gender: Male
Re: Getting caught short on your walk
-
Timelord
- Posts: 143
- Joined: 28 Aug 2008, 17:17
- Gender: Female
- Location: Gallifrey
Re: Getting caught short on your walk
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:That usually helps2pints wrote:I often think of ladiesTimelord wrote:You're fortunate that you can stand up to pee, think of the poor ladies!![]()
'I tolerate this century but I don't enjoy it'
The Doctor in 'An Unearthly Child'
A species set on endless growth is.... UNSUSTAINABLE
The Doctor in 'An Unearthly Child'
A species set on endless growth is.... UNSUSTAINABLE
-
PHARRY
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 327
- Joined: 04 Nov 2013, 17:56
- Gender: Male
Re: Getting caught short on your walk
How do you ladies cope when wanting a pee on your walk ?Timelord wrote:You're fortunate that you can stand up to pee, think of the poor ladies!
Last edited by PHARRY on 14 Dec 2013, 14:47, edited 1 time in total.
-
doorstepped
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: 10 Oct 2011, 23:17
- Gender: Male
- Location: Somewhere west of London
-
2pints
- Posts: 286
- Joined: 28 Feb 2013, 16:46
- Gender: Male
Re: Getting caught short on your walk
Shewee!?doorstepped wrote:
-
Timelord
- Posts: 143
- Joined: 28 Aug 2008, 17:17
- Gender: Female
- Location: Gallifrey
Re: Getting caught short on your walk
if the worst comes to the worst I WILL knock on a door of someone who regularly gets packets, but would rather not!
'I tolerate this century but I don't enjoy it'
The Doctor in 'An Unearthly Child'
A species set on endless growth is.... UNSUSTAINABLE
The Doctor in 'An Unearthly Child'
A species set on endless growth is.... UNSUSTAINABLE
-
royalmailslave
- Posts: 126
- Joined: 20 Sep 2010, 17:09
- Gender: Male
Re: Getting caught short on your walk
During my first year of service ...when I still used to go out on the lash Friday night and get up (or not go to bed) and go to work....for some reason I'd decided to drink Guinness
Saturday morning the usual factory I delivered to (toilet stop) was closed and the most horrific stomach cramps yup could imagine....I bolted down the side of the factory to the back of it ripped my strides down and all hell broke loose......had to wipe my arse with P739 cards which left my arsehole in tatters.....Izal would've been a more pleasant experience
No sooner had I finished a chap walking his greyhound walked past as I was leaving the crime scene and bid me good day
_________
Regularly piss in a bottle in the back of the Vauxhall Combo van but after spraying the bags with piss trying to aim into a coke bottle I upgraded to an Oasis bottle .....the wider neck allows for a better cleaner deposit
Always recommend carrying an Asda bag with you for those times of dire need you can place your legs through the handles ....like a nappy and pull up .....hey presto -s**t in a bag....tie it up and bin it
A colleague of mine just this summer gone had to s**t in a drop bag in the back of a van and wiped his arse with the sponge part of a frost scraper
And as a new starter heard tales of some of the rural driver shittin in the middle of a daily sport and depositing it out of the van window into a hedge
When you've gotta go you've gotta go it's as simple as that
Saturday morning the usual factory I delivered to (toilet stop) was closed and the most horrific stomach cramps yup could imagine....I bolted down the side of the factory to the back of it ripped my strides down and all hell broke loose......had to wipe my arse with P739 cards which left my arsehole in tatters.....Izal would've been a more pleasant experience
No sooner had I finished a chap walking his greyhound walked past as I was leaving the crime scene and bid me good day
_________
Regularly piss in a bottle in the back of the Vauxhall Combo van but after spraying the bags with piss trying to aim into a coke bottle I upgraded to an Oasis bottle .....the wider neck allows for a better cleaner deposit
Always recommend carrying an Asda bag with you for those times of dire need you can place your legs through the handles ....like a nappy and pull up .....hey presto -s**t in a bag....tie it up and bin it
A colleague of mine just this summer gone had to s**t in a drop bag in the back of a van and wiped his arse with the sponge part of a frost scraper
And as a new starter heard tales of some of the rural driver shittin in the middle of a daily sport and depositing it out of the van window into a hedge
When you've gotta go you've gotta go it's as simple as that
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Getting caught short on your walk
royalmailslave wrote:During my first year of service ...when I still used to go out on the lash Friday night and get up (or not go to bed) and go to work....for some reason I'd decided to drink Guinness
Saturday morning the usual factory I delivered to (toilet stop) was closed and the most horrific stomach cramps yup could imagine....I bolted down the side of the factory to the back of it ripped my strides down and all hell broke loose......had to wipe my arse with P739 cards which left my arsehole in tatters.....Izal would've been a more pleasant experience
No sooner had I finished a chap walking his greyhound walked past as I was leaving the crime scene and bid me good day
_________
Regularly piss in a bottle in the back of the Vauxhall Combo van but after spraying the bags with piss trying to aim into a coke bottle I upgraded to an Oasis bottle .....the wider neck allows for a better cleaner deposit
Always recommend carrying an Asda bag with you for those times of dire need you can place your legs through the handles ....like a nappy and pull up .....hey presto -s**t in a bag....tie it up and bin it
A colleague of mine just this summer gone had to s**t in a drop bag in the back of a van and wiped his arse with the sponge part of a frost scraper
And as a new starter heard tales of some of the rural driver shittin in the middle of a daily sport and depositing it out of the van window into a hedge
When you've gotta go you've gotta go it's as simple as that
Yeah, I found that too so had to avail myself of a large Nescafe coffee jar........
-
BernardBresslaw
- Posts: 381
- Joined: 24 Nov 2011, 15:52
- Gender: Male
Re: Getting caught short on your walk
If it's raining you can just piss yourself and nobody will notice.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Getting caught short on your walk
What are you worried about, Paula Radcliffe did it in the gutter whilst on TV what could be more public than that - you could carry a folding bucket with a blanketTimelord wrote:You're fortunate that you can stand up to pee, think of the poor ladies!
-
Timelord
- Posts: 143
- Joined: 28 Aug 2008, 17:17
- Gender: Female
- Location: Gallifrey
Re: Getting caught short on your walk
The public would just love that, catching a woman in a RM uniform squaring for a pee. I wonder what would management do if they had a complaint?
'I tolerate this century but I don't enjoy it'
The Doctor in 'An Unearthly Child'
A species set on endless growth is.... UNSUSTAINABLE
The Doctor in 'An Unearthly Child'
A species set on endless growth is.... UNSUSTAINABLE
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16728
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Getting caught short on your walk
Ask for a photo probably.Timelord wrote:The public would just love that, catching a woman in a RM uniform squaring for a pee. I wonder what would management do if they had a complaint?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
Anonymouse
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 174
- Joined: 02 Jun 2012, 22:20
- Gender: Male
Re: Getting caught short on your walk
haha! Pretty sure my old partner done this. Weird smell about him once. Like a pissy wet dog.BernardBresslaw wrote:If it's raining you can just piss yourself and nobody will notice.
Never been caught short yet. Have had to pack up and drive to a supermarket or home before but luckily my new round has 3 pubs and a community center so i'm spoiled for choice
-
oddball72
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 15 Jul 2013, 10:26
- Gender: Male
Re: Getting caught short on your walk
This is an ongoing issue for me as I have a bladder problem that I'm on meds for. I have discussed this with my line manager and need to be put on a round with access to public toilets but as usual they don't listen.
This is not really the best job to have when you have a bladder condition as I'm constantly looking around for secluded spots to piss and it can get quite stressful for me sometimes. But, when you gotta go you gotta go. I have never been seen but was caught on CCTV once.
