ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Police fears for 20-year-old postman who vanished

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
IloveMYredTROLLEY!
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1923
Joined: 02 Apr 2010, 06:54
Gender: Male

Re: Police fears for 20-year-old postman who vanished

Post by IloveMYredTROLLEY! »

Very sad news, RIP.

Are they treating the death as murder?
scirocco'r'
Posts: 64
Joined: 09 Aug 2010, 18:12
Gender: Male

Re: Police fears for 20-year-old postman who vanished

Post by scirocco'r' »

Incredibly sad. News like this puts our petty workplace issues into context.
R.I.P James
justdeno
Posts: 362
Joined: 27 Jan 2012, 16:05
Gender: Female

Re: Police fears for 20-year-old postman who vanished

Post by justdeno »

R I P xx
mark_e
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 54
Joined: 14 Feb 2008, 19:01

Re: Police fears for 20-year-old postman who vanished

Post by mark_e »

very sad news RIP
NWpostie
Posts: 3620
Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
Gender: Male
Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9

Re: Police fears for 20-year-old postman who vanished

Post by NWpostie »

Quite sad 20 is no age to die, I've had good mates in their 20s who died in the line of duty in NI and Afghan.

A life not yet lived, I do feel for his family they must be going through hell.
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Re: Police fears for 20-year-old postman who vanished

Post by maisymoo04 »

:sad:
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"