L8Hatter wrote:Fairly sure I know what the answer will be but worth a try.
Am on a 25 hour contract but do 35+ a week with overtime. The revision payments were calculated pro-rata on your hours worked for the last six weeks, so that was fairly tasty. I expect these bonuses will be worked out just on your contracted hours?
If you work 35 hrs per week during your Xmas pressure period, your Xmas bonus will be based on this, not on your contracted 25 hrs.
We have 3 part-timers made up to full time for the Xmas pressure weeks, and they're getting the full bonus.
That's fair and I suppose incentive to work more hours
be wary of the pro rata swizz, they have the small print hidden,
i got short changed in the share allocation despite having averaged 42 hrs p/w
korky, the Xmas agreement is a long way from the share allocation issue
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
if you work the full time over the pressure you WILL get the £200 confirmed by my DOM and should be this weeks wage slip no word on the extra £200 though
Thixty wrote:if you work the full time over the pressure you WILL get the £200 confirmed by my DOM and should be this weeks wage slip no word on the extra £200 though
L8Hatter wrote:Fairly sure I know what the answer will be but worth a try.
Am on a 25 hour contract but do 35+ a week with overtime. The revision payments were calculated pro-rata on your hours worked for the last six weeks, so that was fairly tasty. I expect these bonuses will be worked out just on your contracted hours?
If you work 35 hrs per week during your Xmas pressure period, your Xmas bonus will be based on this, not on your contracted 25 hrs.
We have 3 part-timers made up to full time for the Xmas pressure weeks, and they're getting the full bonus.
That's fair and I suppose incentive to work more hours
be wary of the pro rata swizz, they have the small print hidden,
i got short changed in the share allocation despite having averaged 42 hrs p/w
You got done over then, the PT staff who did full time hours in our office got the full allocation.
L8Hatter wrote:Fairly sure I know what the answer will be but worth a try.
Am on a 25 hour contract but do 35+ a week with overtime. The revision payments were calculated pro-rata on your hours worked for the last six weeks, so that was fairly tasty. I expect these bonuses will be worked out just on your contracted hours?
Thixty wrote:if you work the full time over the pressure you WILL get the £200 confirmed by my DOM and should be this weeks wage slip no word on the extra £200 though
Its the 20th, not this week
well iv never said my DOM always tells the truth lol fair enough !! bit gutted now was needing it this week haha
Thixty wrote:if you work the full time over the pressure you WILL get the £200 confirmed by my DOM and should be this weeks wage slip no word on the extra £200 though
Its the 20th, not this week
Am contracted to do 20 hours but will do at least 35 this week and more next week what should I expect to get?