ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
important question
-
oldrope
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 221
- Joined: 27 Oct 2007, 16:17
- Location: lapland
Re: important question
I've had the flu jab for the last 3yrs and it is the best, never had the flu again
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16728
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: important question
I've had the flu jab for the last few years and if I didn't get it for free (weedy asthmatic) I would definitely pay for it.
I suggested years back we use part of the first line fix money to offer the flu jag to anyone who wanted it but alas they didn't put the idea into action.
I suggested years back we use part of the first line fix money to offer the flu jag to anyone who wanted it but alas they didn't put the idea into action.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
crazyshrew
- Posts: 584
- Joined: 19 Jun 2011, 16:58
- Gender: Female
- Location: Coastal, South West
Re: important question
I've had the flu jab once, only because i was working in a care home. (if you think RM's bad we had to pay for it ourselves and provide proof we got it or face disciplinary!)Stormproof wrote:Old thread I know, its the only one I could find that mentions Flu Jabs.
My DOM has been through everyones sick records and anyone who has been off with Flu has been offered a Flu Jab paid for by RM. Any of you lot been offered it?
anyway that was the only year I remember not getting even a little bit ill.
I usually get a really nasty cold/flu/chest infection type thing around my birthday in early March, I didn't even get a hint of that that year.
So i'd say if RM are willing to pay for it, go for it.
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: important question
Got mine free on the NHS as like Clash I'm a weedy asthmatic aswell........and not because I'm a pensioner like so many of my 'friends' have said 
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: important question
I just "man up" and deal with it because my body is a finely tuned machine.
I've already had the flu last month,was off sick for 3 days and cried like a baby all the way through it.
I've already had the flu last month,was off sick for 3 days and cried like a baby all the way through it.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: important question
Mine too, but I have the flu jab just in casefishtank wrote:I just "man up" and deal with it because my body is a finely tuned machine.
I've already had the flu last month,was off sick for 3 days and cried like a baby all the way through it.