ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

11PM delivery ... yes 11pm

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: 11PM delivery ... yes 11pm

Post by dvbuk55 »

[quote="TrueBlueTerrier]
Image[/quote]

This man is an imposter, Rudolf would be pulling the sleigh and clearly he's not.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72767
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: 11PM delivery ... yes 11pm

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

He is on his mandated break

:Very Happy
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
argyllflyer

Re: 11PM delivery ... yes 11pm

Post by argyllflyer »

NWpostie wrote:I wouldn't be posting in the dark evenings for health and safety reasons.
yeah wish we could go back to the old days when we used to post in the dark mornings instead, a lot safer posting in the dark in the mornings :d'oh!
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Re: 11PM delivery ... yes 11pm

Post by k979aaa »

Is this in the new agreement I don't do nights hell I don't do late afternoon or Sundays they can fuckoff sorry but that's it! :speak to the hand :speak to the hand :speak to the hand