ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Light-fingered postie who stole Alan Titchmarsh book

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Re: Light-fingered postie who stole Alan Titchmarsh book

Post by k979aaa »

bustedflush wrote:It reminds me of a text-joke I had in summer.

"I was clearing the loft out when I found a 1984 copy of the Radio Times, now known as the sex-offender's register."

I now find myself calling it the SOR when I throw them off each Tuesday..... :confused
Quite a few have them though don't they the radio times that is I just use the TV guide on sky!
bustedflush
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1493
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
Gender: Male

Re: Light-fingered postie who stole Alan Titchmarsh book

Post by bustedflush »

Yes, they do. Mainly old people order the Radio Times who have not yet got to grips with teletext or on-screen guides.
biscuit1957
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 161
Joined: 30 Jul 2013, 16:04
Gender: Male
Location: Swindon Mail Centre has given up

Re: Light-fingered postie who stole Alan Titchmarsh book

Post by biscuit1957 »

Alan Titchmarsh book? was it a plant?
There is a forgotten, well almost a forbidden word, which means more to me than any other.

That word is ENGLAND!!!