http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/news/royal-mai ... 00282.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
CLASSIC CAR fan received the special delivery of a lifetime when the Royal Mail posted him a Jaguar E-type.Kevin Matthews, 43, was selected to receive the classic sports car through the post as the winner of a competition run by the Royal Mail to celebrate its British Auto Legends stamp collection.
Mr Matthews said: ‘I just can't believe it. It's like Christmas has come early, I am so overwhelmed.’
Royal Mail issued its British Auto Legends Special Stamps to celebrate some of the most stylish British motor vehicles that are revered throughout the world.
The six-stamp set features the 'Thoroughbreds,' some of which have been voted the greatest cars of all time, including the Jaguar E-Type, Rolls Royce Silver Shadow, Aston Martin DB5, MG MGB, Morgan Plus 8 and the Lotus Esprit.
The 'Thoroughbreds' are complemented by a four-stamp mini-sheet featuring the classic and iconic 'Workhorses' - the Morris Minor Van in Royal Mail livery, Austin FX4 black taxi cab, Ford Anglia 105E and Land Rover Defender 110.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Royal Mail gives prize of a lifetime
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Royal Mail gives prize of a lifetime
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.