ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
How do I delete this post??
-
star2010
- Posts: 130
- Joined: 27 Sep 2013, 21:25
- Gender: Male
Re: How do I delete this post??
It's ok it will have to stay then. Must of just been a bad day and I was moaning without meaning to come across that way. I do apologise guys and girls.
-
Chelseablue
- Posts: 2227
- Joined: 19 Aug 2013, 14:33
- Gender: Female
Re: How do I delete this post??
Sit down star,,put on yer stereo ,stick the Leonard Cohen cd in ,,followed by some morrissey ,then to round it off some one erection. There you go you're smiles back
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72767
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: How do I delete this post??
How do I delete this post?? -
By asking and Admin or Moderator - In general we will accede to the request from the Original Poster and will delete a whole thread if they want. You can either PM them, or use the report feature (top right on each post) to report your own post.
By asking and Admin or Moderator - In general we will accede to the request from the Original Poster and will delete a whole thread if they want. You can either PM them, or use the report feature (top right on each post) to report your own post.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
5plusbonusball
- Posts: 1136
- Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: up north of watford
-
Sergeant Blast
- Posts: 140
- Joined: 24 Feb 2010, 22:09
- Gender: Male
- Location: Up North
Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy
What annoys me is people who write in childish text chat. If you were only 12, I'd forgive you. When an adult uses it they just come across as thick......star2010 wrote:People that call people son? Nabigal383 wrote:haha here he is moaning about grumpy people at work and hes on here ranting and raving and swearing get a grip of yaself son
-
newtimes
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 595
- Joined: 16 Feb 2012, 14:10
- Gender: Male
Re: How do I delete this post??
lets all be happy like Santa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr2LCTdIzd4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr2LCTdIzd4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72767
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: How do I delete this post??
newtimes wrote:lets all be happy like Santa![]()
![]()
![]()
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr2LCTdIzd4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
freelunch
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 14 Oct 2012, 20:39
- Gender: Male
Re: How do I delete this post??
had me there TBT, thought RMC had a festive smilie


scrooge


scrooge
"Everybody has a plan.. until they get punched in the face" - Mike Tyson
-
ted_e_bear
- Posts: 4123
- Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 19:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy
You're lucky, that's just my van partner !sharky0308 wrote:You are lucky. thats just my leave group!clashcityrocker wrote:We work with a broad cross section of society.
Some had a difficult upbringing.
Some are unhappily married.
Some just aren't getting any.
Some are repressed homosexuals.
Some just didn't get a good night's sleep.
Some have elderly parents to worry about/care for.
Some have just been through a difficult divorce/bereavement.
Some have wayward teenagers to worry about.
Some have constant back/knee/neck/shoulder pain.
Some are alcoholics.
Some have used class A drugs the night before and are having difficulty coming down.
And that's just my DO........
