RetroJunkie wrote:If any manager up n down the country is option A i will eat some p739 cards
So every manager is darth vader ! Grow up there are good and bad in every walk in life don't tar us all with the same brush like I don't regard all posties as bad , salt and pepper with those p739s ?
RetroJunkie wrote:If any manager up n down the country is option A i will eat some p739 cards
So every manager is darth vader ! Grow up there are good and bad in every walk in life don't tar us all with the same brush like I don't regard all posties as bad , salt and pepper with those p739s ?
Gotta agree - my manager is defo on the light side, but he does occasionally have Dark moments - but then we all do.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
RetroJunkie wrote:If any manager up n down the country is option A i will eat some p739 cards
So every manager is darth vader ! Grow up there are good and bad in every walk in life don't tar us all with the same brush like I don't regard all posties as bad , salt and pepper with those p739s ?
Can only form an opinion based on what you know. Had around 7 different managers in my office over my 'career' each one was different, but I wouldn't class any of them as a jedi.