ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

CWU/Royal Mail negotiations to continue over the weekend

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
catch22
Posts: 196
Joined: 22 Sep 2012, 21:12
Gender: Male

Re: CWU/Royal Mail negotiations to continue over the weekend

Post by catch22 »

Red Robbo wrote:No news is good news I suppose :hmmmm
hmm, i thought that last time, and then they extended it by 7 days...
freelunch
Posts: 358
Joined: 14 Oct 2012, 20:39
Gender: Male

Re: CWU/Royal Mail negotiations to continue over the weekend

Post by freelunch »

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting - Royal Mail (or maybe Sun Tzu ... I forget :whistle )
"Everybody has a plan.. until they get punched in the face" - Mike Tyson
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72738
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: CWU/Royal Mail negotiations to continue over the weekend

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

catch22 wrote:
Red Robbo wrote:No news is good news I suppose :hmmmm
hmm, i thought that last time, and then they extended it by 7 days...
and now till 3 Dec <netural smiley> http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 15&t=58300" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.