surely you can all see this is a complete wind-up? manager or tosser i suspect?Kings Norton wrote:I am a postie and most of you still finish with at least a hour or hour and a half left on your duties so take the good with the bad deliver them break your bags down if you have to and stop moaning, the week when you have one flyer nothing is said I bet.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
households..aka d2d
-
olilew
- Posts: 594
- Joined: 19 May 2010, 22:04
- Gender: Male
Re: households..aka d2d
"Just take it out and see how you go......."
-
Kings Norton
- Posts: 320
- Joined: 20 Nov 2012, 17:20
- Gender: Male
Re: households..aka d2d
Am neither olilew I wish you could see it for yourself mate it is annoying when I see posties going home at 1 pm and others out till 2 30/2 40 so called one office yes its one office up till 9 am till the sorting is done then its your on your own when you get out the door. They don't send the 1pm finishers over to the 2 40 finisher to help.olilew wrote:surely you can all see this is a complete wind-up? manager or tosser i suspect?Kings Norton wrote:I am a postie and most of you still finish with at least a hour or hour and a half left on your duties so take the good with the bad deliver them break your bags down if you have to and stop moaning, the week when you have one flyer nothing is said I bet.
-
tiggle
- Posts: 135
- Joined: 19 Feb 2010, 20:44
- Gender: Female
Re: households..aka d2d
Postie45 wrote:ignorant comment, you know very little of how long people duties on this forum take. It may be the case where your office everyone is finished early but take it from me this is not the case everywhere.Kings Norton wrote:I am a postie and most of you still finish with at least a hour or hour and a half left on your duties so take the good with the bad deliver them break your bags down if you have to and stop moaning, the week when you have one flyer nothing is said I bet.
that's true there's a guy lives on my walk who delivers in a neighbouring town, he catches the bus home,has a 20 minute walk home and he generally waves at me at about one and his finish time is same as mine 2.30,I never get a flyer and if I did, I'd just get sent back out again. the 2010 agreement "I agree to work every paid hour" its coming to an office near you
-
Lincox
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3485
- Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
- Gender: Male
Re: households..aka d2d
He is the postie on East Enders.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72767
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: households..aka d2d
and aren't youKings Norton wrote:Worktotime Said - where last back everyday and claim docket, That's playing into their hands! Love your name on here by the way then claiming on docket????
Bandit 1157 said - and still going over by 10mins. Anther one playing into their hands!
Kings Norton wrote:I finish about 30 mins before my time that's taking it steady. I know its wrong but there you go...
The problem with this thread is you generalised about every postie, and then ones that don't finish early rightly became indignant.
Lesson - don't generalise, comment about your own office and experiences and don't assume everyone else is the same.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
postypie
- Posts: 435
- Joined: 18 Mar 2012, 19:37
- Gender: Male
Re: households..aka d2d
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:and aren't youKings Norton wrote:Worktotime Said - where last back everyday and claim docket, That's playing into their hands! Love your name on here by the way then claiming on docket????
Bandit 1157 said - and still going over by 10mins. Anther one playing into their hands!
Kings Norton wrote:I finish about 30 mins before my time that's taking it steady. I know its wrong but there you go...
The problem with this thread is you generalised about every postie, and then ones that don't finish early rightly became indignant.
Lesson - don't generalise, comment about your own office and experiences and don't assume everyone else is the same.
Hair! Hair!
or is that here! here?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72767
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: households..aka d2d
Also a few posts breaking the rules about "managers" deleted.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
postypie
- Posts: 435
- Joined: 18 Mar 2012, 19:37
- Gender: Male
Re: households..aka d2d
OOOOPS!TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Also a few posts breaking the rules about "managers" deleted.
-
hampshireman
- Posts: 792
- Joined: 18 Dec 2009, 15:17
- Gender: Male
Re: households..aka d2d
Are their too many people saying that they finish early ... and are proud about it?
I just dont get this. If you are paid to work certain hours ; then just effing work them.
I work my hours and cut off most days. I never cheat , and if I have time then the absorbtion gets done.
Please , please work to time. (some hope)
I just dont get this. If you are paid to work certain hours ; then just effing work them.
I work my hours and cut off most days. I never cheat , and if I have time then the absorbtion gets done.
Please , please work to time. (some hope)
-
two-tired-feet
- Posts: 57
- Joined: 01 Oct 2008, 16:34
- Gender: Male
- Location: on the streets
Re: households..aka d2d
i never said feck all about managers , in fact my post didn't say anything , a picture paints a thousand wordsTrueBlueTerrier wrote:Also a few posts breaking the rules about "managers" deleted.
-
realmadspur
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 28 Oct 2013, 12:47
- Gender: Male
Re: households..aka d2d
They well do if they start work before their time, and skip their meal relief....I know some that do that and actually work longer than they're paid, even if they do finish 'early'....ridiculous situation that helps no one...Kings Norton wrote:I am a postie and most of you still finish with at least a hour or hour and a half left on your duties so take the good with the bad deliver them break your bags down if you have to and stop moaning, the week when you have one flyer nothing is said I bet.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72767
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: households..aka d2d
You are allowed to say anything you want about managers (within reason). What you and 2 others did was suggest that Kings Norton was a manager because of what he posted - that is against the rules.two-tired-feet wrote:i never said feck all about managers , in fact my post didn't say anything , a picture paints a thousand wordsTrueBlueTerrier wrote:Also a few posts breaking the rules about "managers" deleted.
rules what we wrote:Just because someone has a different viewpoint or political position to you, it does not mean that they are a 'Manager' or a 'Union fanatic', any posts making such assumptions or generalisations will be pulled or amended and the poster warned. This also applies to posts that are not aimed at individuals but at groups.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.