ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Industrial Action ballot 2013 how did you vote

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.

Industrial Action ballot 2013 how did you vote

Poll ended at 17 Oct 2013, 21:46

YES
251
84%
NO
14
5%
DON'T KNOW
7
2%
COULD NOT BE ARSED
8
3%
DID NOT GET A BALLOT PAPER
18
6%
 
Total votes: 298

Shambles
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 736
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
Gender: Female
Location: Tree house

Re: Industrial Action ballot 2013 how did you vote

Post by Shambles »

Cut Off King wrote:
Cut Off King wrote:I still don't know which way to vote, :confused
Finally made up my mind, Its a YES from me.

:Applause :Applause :thumbup
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Industrial Action ballot 2013 how did you vote

Post by fishtank »

Cut Off King wrote:
Cut Off King wrote:I still don't know which way to vote, :confused
Finally made up my mind, Its a YES from me.
You know it makes sense. :thumbup
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Re: Industrial Action ballot 2013 how did you vote

Post by k979aaa »

If you have not voted yet do it now and post it this just a poll the only vote that will count is a posted one you only have one day left to do so do it now!
Godric
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 855
Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 12:08
Gender: Male
Location: The Kingdom of Alba

Re: Industrial Action ballot 2013 how did you vote

Post by Godric »

I voted what I always for for in a strike ... YES because I am a YES man :nana
"Vi har haft århundraden av kärlek och tillit till varandra."
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: Industrial Action ballot 2013 how did you vote

Post by arnold cheshire »

Godric wrote:I voted what I always for for in a strike ... YES because I am a YES man :nana
dom says do you say YES you mean :nana
Cut Off King
Posts: 1078
Joined: 23 Jun 2009, 21:18
Gender: Female

Re: Industrial Action ballot 2013 how did you vote

Post by Cut Off King »

fishtank wrote:
Cut Off King wrote:
Cut Off King wrote:I still don't know which way to vote, :confused
Finally made up my mind, Its a YES from me.
You know it makes sense. :thumbup
After another extension to the threatened strike date, I'm wondering if we did the right thing. What's the point of voting yes if the CWUHQ are afraid to call a strike.
NWpostie
Posts: 3622
Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
Gender: Male
Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9

Re: Industrial Action ballot 2013 how did you vote

Post by NWpostie »

I'm quite worried about the extension, what if Royal mail is stringing it along, even if they say the ballot result will be valid until 27th November whats to stop them from changing their mind and saying its not valid after all, have another ballot by then it will be January ? :hmmmm
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.