ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

I got a new job!

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Judgee
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2262
Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 15:18

Re: I got a new job!

Post by Judgee »

fishtank wrote:
sophie97 wrote:What happened to posties only take parcels up to shoe box size.
Shoes got bigger.

They are going on clown boot size these days! :wink:
Union what Union? Do we have a union?
sussexlad
Posts: 161
Joined: 28 Oct 2013, 21:52
Gender: Male

Re: I got a new job!

Post by sussexlad »

I Love Parcels!!! :nana
hewittinspain
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 266
Joined: 20 May 2013, 21:24
Gender: Male

Re: I got a new job!

Post by hewittinspain »

We can leave them. We had 12 big parcels as well as our usual smaller packets and we knew we would go over. We told our boss we werent gonna deliver them and could we leave them and he was ok with that. Someone else drove and did them that afternoon
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Re: I got a new job!

Post by maisymoo04 »

hantsman wrote:
sophie97 wrote:Oh no wait a minute, for a moment today I thought it was parcel force I was working for.....

Had to drive round 43 parcels that would not find in pouches!

What happened to posties only take parcels up to shoe box size.

What's the problem then?
Yes before you got givin a nice shines red vauxhall or partner that's why :whistle
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"