spiderj wrote:id suggest calling the b n h helpine dude
like the other fella says its word against word
however........
bullies--and if thats whats hes said-he is one-
are like cockroaches-shine a light and theyll scurry for cover
speak up-stand your ground
as next time the bully could really screw with someones head
changed days from "a word " at the gate
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Called a Scab
-
viking1488
- Posts: 446
- Joined: 15 May 2009, 15:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Called a Scab
-
forestbodd
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 41
- Joined: 19 Mar 2011, 15:10
- Gender: Male
Re: Called a Scab
funny how alot of people booked the monday of work then go round giving it large
-
immortaltechnique
- Posts: 16
- Joined: 25 Jun 2013, 14:12
- Gender: Male
Re: Called a Scab
In our office in every previous strike we had more strike breakers than strikers, it is us who went on strike who get verbals from the strike breakers! I say nothing but do like to remind everyone that the last 6 people to get sacked from our office ( all for attendance failings) were strike breakers, RM will not look favourably on you if you break a strike, when the chips are down they will boot your ass out of the door, I frequently get called an effing English b by my collegues ( banter) but if I ever called them strike breakers it is treated very very seriously by managers.
Sorry, really don't know the point of my ramble, I say don't grass the guy, if it happened off work premises there is little they can do anyway, just get even, grass him when he does something wrong at work.
Sorry, really don't know the point of my ramble, I say don't grass the guy, if it happened off work premises there is little they can do anyway, just get even, grass him when he does something wrong at work.
-
meweavy
- Posts: 473
- Joined: 10 May 2007, 11:07
Re: Called a Scab
I thought if a manager found someone calling someone a scab then it can be an onstant dismissal? .
The fact the op got called a scab while by someone who broke the previous strikes is nothing short of shocking.
If he had a witness to confirm that he was called a scab then he should drop the twat right in it.
The fact the op got called a scab while by someone who broke the previous strikes is nothing short of shocking.
If he had a witness to confirm that he was called a scab then he should drop the twat right in it.
-
WornOutPosty
- Posts: 158
- Joined: 01 Oct 2012, 20:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Called a Scab
I think I'm missing something here, it all seems very childish to me this topic. If someone I worked with called me a scab I'd just ignore it - it wouldn't make me even blink an eye. I suppose some people just get wound up easily 
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Called a Scab
I know people who broke the strike last time I know when to keep my gob shut the fact this (man?) did not he is an idiot or he thinks the DOM will protect him he is wrong he will get fired if you report him! That choice is yours and yours alone if you feel it warrants it do it!
-
Theghost
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 417
- Joined: 17 Mar 2009, 16:44
- Gender: Male
Re: Called a Scab
Yes you are missing something,But if you don't know what it is after reading my original post and reactions of others,Then its pointless trying to explain.WornOutPosty wrote:I think I'm missing something here, it all seems very childish to me this topic. If someone I worked with called me a scab I'd just ignore it - it wouldn't make me even blink an eye. I suppose some people just get wound up easily
For the record I am leaving it,The idiot is on a stage 3 warning with soon with little hope of getting off.
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Re: Called a Scab
HOPE SOTheghost wrote:Yes you are missing something,But if you don't know what it is after reading my original post and reactions of others,Then its pointless trying to explain.WornOutPosty wrote:I think I'm missing something here, it all seems very childish to me this topic. If someone I worked with called me a scab I'd just ignore it - it wouldn't make me even blink an eye. I suppose some people just get wound up easily
For the record I am leaving it,The idiot is on a stage 3 warning with soon with little hope of getting off.
-
NWpostie
- Posts: 3622
- Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9
Re: Called a Scab
Theghost wrote:Yes you are missing something,But if you don't know what it is after reading my original post and reactions of others,Then its pointless trying to explain.WornOutPosty wrote:I think I'm missing something here, it all seems very childish to me this topic. If someone I worked with called me a scab I'd just ignore it - it wouldn't make me even blink an eye. I suppose some people just get wound up easily
For the record I am leaving it,The idiot is on a stage 3 warning with soon with little hope of getting off.
AAHHHHHH Revenge is a dish best served cold !
if I was a rep I would decline due to a conflict of interest or just do a half hearted attempt at defence
Th Cheshire cat has nothing on my "special" smuggiest smile as I can only do
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
-
WornOutPosty
- Posts: 158
- Joined: 01 Oct 2012, 20:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Called a Scab
Sorry, it just all sounds a bit like dinner time in the playground - he called me this, he did that. Anyway, glad you're over it nowTheghost wrote:Yes you are missing something,But if you don't know what it is after reading my original post and reactions of others,Then its pointless trying to explain.WornOutPosty wrote:I think I'm missing something here, it all seems very childish to me this topic. If someone I worked with called me a scab I'd just ignore it - it wouldn't make me even blink an eye. I suppose some people just get wound up easily
For the record I am leaving it,The idiot is on a stage 3 warning with soon with little hope of getting off.
-
mickthesplit
- Posts: 31
- Joined: 06 Feb 2009, 18:06
- Gender: Male
Re: Called a Scab
Just stroll into work Xmas eve and smash the s**t out of him with a hammer in front of all your colleagues. Job done, hope he has a good Christmas 