Got told that the driving part would last about 3 hours too. Seems a bit excessive. At least I'm getting OT for it I suppose.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
RM Driving Test
-
cweg
- Posts: 80
- Joined: 17 Oct 2013, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Re: RM Driving Test
I've got mine next week.
Got told that the driving part would last about 3 hours too. Seems a bit excessive. At least I'm getting OT for it I suppose.
Got told that the driving part would last about 3 hours too. Seems a bit excessive. At least I'm getting OT for it I suppose.
-
Post1977
- Posts: 86
- Joined: 02 Jan 2013, 17:34
- Gender: Female
Re: RM Driving Test
Thought being a walking man for 13 years was bad then went on drives OMG how bad are they!!!!!! Couldn't wait to get back to the walks.