not quite true, the Army recruits more people from civvy street than from the cadet forces, the army has a recruitment target of around 25000 per year, the whole of the cadet forces have only around 40-50,000 members and have a join up rate of less than 15%NWpostie wrote:I have a lot of respect for the cadets and their Instructors, some of the young people do make a significant contribution to the Army, as more of them go through basic than those straight off Civ Div.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
November 11th
-
IcanthelpthewayIam
- Posts: 4067
- Joined: 26 May 2009, 13:37
- Gender: Male
Re: November 11th
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: November 11th
The 'Last Post'
Quiet tears I shed, as I remember you,
Strong vibrant, alive...planning your lives
Sadness etched, now
at what you might have been...
Instead of dust? Or those stars
Twinkling, or winking down on us..
I will never forget our fallen heroes,
My Seargent Major Great Grandad
My Grandad
My brother, who served and survived.
God Bless You All xxx and Thank-you!
Quiet tears I shed, as I remember you,
Strong vibrant, alive...planning your lives
Sadness etched, now
at what you might have been...
Instead of dust? Or those stars
Twinkling, or winking down on us..
I will never forget our fallen heroes,
My Seargent Major Great Grandad
My Grandad
My brother, who served and survived.
God Bless You All xxx and Thank-you!
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
-
NWpostie
- Posts: 3622
- Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9
Re: November 11th
They do recruit more from Civvie strasse of course, BUT when Cadets go through phase one and phase two, proportionally more of them go through because they are more used to military culture. block routine, discipline, drill and weapons handling its less of a shock to them than it is for most civvies, some civvies take to it like duck to water, others can't hack it and bail out.zx135 wrote:not quite true, the Army recruits more people from civvy street than from the cadet forces, the army has a recruitment target of around 25000 per year, the whole of the cadet forces have only around 40-50,000 members and have a join up rate of less than 15%NWpostie wrote:I have a lot of respect for the cadets and their Instructors, some of the young people do make a significant contribution to the Army, as more of them go through basic than those straight off Civ Div.
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.