ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
1 days pay next week !!!
-
dididw
- Posts: 115
- Joined: 01 Aug 2007, 17:30
- Location: North Wales
1 days pay next week !!!
Has anyone else heard about this....that we are only going to get paid for 1 day ?
Or is it another RM propoganda !!!
Or is it another RM propoganda !!!
-
bristolchris
- Posts: 404
- Joined: 19 May 2007, 08:26
- Location: In direct opposition to Big AL & Crozier
Re: 1 days pay next week !!!
As said before, It is probably true!dididw wrote:Has anyone else heard about this....that we are only going to get paid for 1 day ?
Or is it another RM propoganda !!!
BristolChris
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72744
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Its total garbage - at my DO they sneaked a letter onto the notice board telling managers when they have to do their figures by and that pay returns will be done as normal.
That means 2 days pay from this week and 2 days from last week.
That means 2 days pay from this week and 2 days from last week.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
bristolchris
- Posts: 404
- Joined: 19 May 2007, 08:26
- Location: In direct opposition to Big AL & Crozier
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Its total garbage - at my DO they sneaked a letter onto the notice board telling managers when they have to do their figures by and that pay returns will be done as normal.
That means 2 days pay from this week and 2 days from last week.
If this true, I rescind my above comment.
BristolChris
-
shister
- Posts: 7
- Joined: 18 Jul 2007, 21:45
- Location: At Home
-
chief
- Posts: 51
- Joined: 24 Sep 2007, 16:32
-
L Tommo
- Posts: 3165
- Joined: 06 Feb 2007, 09:43
- Gender: Male
- Location: WATCHING YOU WATCHING ME!
-
cjp
- Posts: 110
- Joined: 10 Mar 2007, 15:40
- Location: burslem
Our pay is returned on Tuesday so I expect to have only 1 days pay this week as that is what happened to us at Burslem in the past 12 months of disputes. If I get it split in to 2 weeks thats fine but it doesn't make any difference as I will still have lost 4 days.
AND I WILL LOOSE ANOTHER 1000 if I have to because it is still a lot less than the £60,000 that RM are trying to steal off me. :lfo :cfo
AND I WILL LOOSE ANOTHER 1000 if I have to because it is still a lot less than the £60,000 that RM are trying to steal off me. :lfo :cfo
-
patrickstar
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 133
- Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 07:30
-
meweavy
- Posts: 473
- Joined: 10 May 2007, 11:07
-
Yahoorsur
- Posts: 512
- Joined: 02 Jul 2007, 08:52
- Gender: Male
- Location: Dunfermline
Just got a phone call from a pal in the office,they have just been given briefings that the whole 4 days will come off this week.Mmmm I was sure that I worked three days last week,I better be f***ing paid what Im due,anyhow fcuk them,this only means Im taking the hit in a oner instead of two weeks :cfo :lfo
The more you know, the worse it gets.
-
doorstep it
- Posts: 80
- Joined: 20 Sep 2007, 18:29
- Location: HA4